Age of Civilizations 1.15_AoC2 APK
- Version: 1.15_AoC2
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: age.of.civilizations.jakowski
- Developer: Łukasz Jakowski
- Updated: November 17, 2018
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 21978 reviews
S8 bug fix
Random Games fix
New scenario: World War II - 1942
New: Sandbox mode
New: Colour of Civilization
New: Army view instead of Economy view
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of achievements
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New language: Italiano
User can select Civilization in the Random Game mode.
New: Random Game -> Civilization
New language: 日本語
AI improvements: Diplomacy
New language: 한국어
We provide Age of Civilizations 1.15_AoC2 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
Age of Civilizations is a free Strategy game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Age of Civilizations 1.15_AoC2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Age of Civilizations then you may visit Łukasz Jakowski support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Age of Civilizations is the property and trademark from the developer Łukasz Jakowski.
Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Contact: [email protected]