Do I Have a Right? 3.0.1 APK
- Version: 3.0.1
- File size: 56.80MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: air.com.filament.icivics.dihar3
- Developer: iCivics
- Updated: October 25, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 2575 reviews
We provide Do I Have a Right? 3.0.1 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Do I Have a Right? is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Do I Have a Right? 3.0.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Do I Have a Right? then you may visit iCivics support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Do I Have a Right? is the property and trademark from the developer iCivics.
Decide if potential clients have a right, match them with the best lawyer, and win the case. The more clients you serve and the more cases you win, the faster your law firm grows!
iCivics has given their most popular game a complete makeover, blending the original game with the Bill of Rights Edition in one app.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Do I Have A Right? includes the following features:
- Refreshed content, art, and game mechanics
- Greater customization options for your avatar and law firm
- New support features: illustrated amendments, glossary, and voice over
- Legal Eagle Case Analyzer
- Spanish translation
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Do I Have a Right?. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments.
- Recall the specific amendment that guarantees a particular right.
- Recognize complaints not involving constitutional rights.
Grow your law firm by successfully defending the constitutional rights of your clients.
You'll earn perks like:
-More lawyers to handle more cases
-A coffee machine for extra pep
-Waiting room upgrades for impatient clients
-Ads to drive more clients to your office