OpenConnect 1.11 APK
- Version: 1.11
- File size: 5.78MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: app.openconnect
- Developer: Kevin Cernekee
- Updated: February 25, 2015
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 2781 reviews
- Fix "Unknown compression type 0" errors when CSTP and DTLS use different compression settings
We provide OpenConnect 1.11 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
OpenConnect is a free Communication app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for OpenConnect 1.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about OpenConnect then you may visit Kevin Cernekee support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. OpenConnect is the property and trademark from the developer Kevin Cernekee.
OpenConnect is an SSL VPN client for Cisco AnyConnect and ocserv gateways.
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at [email protected]