SSHDroid 2.1.2 APK
- Version: 2.1.2
- File size: 13.57MB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: berserker.android.apps.sshdroid
- Developer: Berserker
- Updated: August 26, 2015
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.90 stars – based on 4326 reviews
- Fixed the start/stop UI issue
- Preliminary Android 5 support (may not work with root yet)
- rsync is now included in SSHDroid (sperimental build with libiconv support)
- Fixed a problem with importing keys >= 2048 bit
- Fixed a problem with in-app purchase restore
- Google Play Services updated
- Optimized layout for tablets
- Minor UI changes
We provide SSHDroid 2.1.2 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
SSHDroid is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for SSHDroid 2.1.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about SSHDroid then you may visit Berserker support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. SSHDroid is the property and trademark from the developer Berserker.
SSHDroid is a SSH server implementation for Android.
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents: