Drugs & Drugs 1.1.1 APKs
- Version: 1.1.1
- File size: 20.64MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: ca.basnak.d_and_d
- Developer: Drugs & Drugs
- Updated: November 21, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 116 reviews
We provide Drugs & Drugs 1.1.1 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Drugs & Drugs is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Drugs & Drugs 1.1.1 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Drugs & Drugs then you may visit Drugs & Drugs support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Drugs & Drugs is the property and trademark from the developer Drugs & Drugs.
This app is the mobile version of the Drugs & Drugs textbook. A practical guide to the safe use of common drugs in adults. Published by the Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
It is to be used as a pocket guide that provides fundamental principles and clinical pearls on commonly used medications in a practical, concise and organized manner. The app contains the chapters and subchapters from the textbook.
No signup, no ads, no permissions, and no internet connection is needed for this app.
*DISCLAIMER* Seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
• View commonly used medications in medicine
• Search for adverse affects, common dosages, drug names, and more
• Save favorites
• Create notes
• Dark theme
• We collect the following data (via Google Analytics and Firebase) to improve the app and for University of Alberta research: App launches, drug pages visited, favorites added, search queries, and note titles.
• You can opt out of research analytics in the settings.
This app was not indented to be used with a tablet, but can be.
Please submit feedback to [email protected]