LP Old English 1.3 APK
- Version: 1.3
- Requires: Android 2.2+
- Package Name: ca.libphil.lang.a.oldenglish
- Developer: David Arthur
- Updated: December 27, 2014
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 35 reviews
We provide LP Old English 1.3 APK file for Android 2.2+ and up.
LP Old English is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for LP Old English 1.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about LP Old English then you may visit David Arthur support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. LP Old English is the property and trademark from the developer David Arthur.
The Old English language is at once recognisable and unfamiliar: many words resemble ones that are used today, but their meanings are not always the same, and they can take many more forms than in the modern language.
Liberation Philology Old English helps you master these complexities by practice. Wherever you have your phone handy, it is ready to drill you on Old English vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 150 levels, each testing the translation of ten words between modern and Old English. A further 330 levels cover the vocabulary of Beowulf in approximate sequence. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 542 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Old English nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a full range of weak, strong, and irregular verbs in Old English.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms.