Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs 4.0.0 APK
- Version: 4.0.0
- File size: 10.48MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: carrioncastillo.puntos.dinosaurios
- Developer: C&C - CarrionCastillo
- Updated: December 12, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 5.00 stars – based on 4 reviews
We provide Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs 4.0.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs 4.0.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 5.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs then you may visit C&C - CarrionCastillo support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs is the property and trademark from the developer C&C - CarrionCastillo.
This game is designed for the little ones in the house to entertain themselves by connect the dots and discovering the dinosaurs that are hidden behind the puzzle.
The game of connect the dots is easy, through numbers and connecting the dots in ascending order, you will find out which dinosaur hides behind the puzzle and will emit its dinosaur sound.
The dinosaurs that we can find after connecting the points are:
- Tyrannosaurus; also known as T-Rex.
- Plesiosaurus; an aquatic dinosaur.
- Stenonychosaurus; By connecting the dots of this dinosaur you will be surprised by its sound.
- Pteranodon; a flying dinosaur.
- Ankylosaurus, brachiosaurus, ichthyosaurus, velociraptor, brontosaurus, tylosaurus, oviraptor, stegosaurus, triceratops, microraptor, spinosaurus ... and many more!
In addition, when connecting the dinosaur points, the sound made by the animal will be emitted.
And that's not all! An information button is discovered that takes you directly to the dinosaur information.
This game is full of color, and thanks to the practice and dedication of our developers, you will get the child to pay attention and learn in an interactive and useful way.
Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs
In future updates will be including more dinosaurs.