Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text v1.6.2 APK
- Version: v1.6.2
- File size: 13.93MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: co.instaread.android
- Developer: Instaread, Inc.
- Updated: July 02, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 526 reviews
We provide Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text v1.6.2 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text v1.6.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text then you may visit Instaread, Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Instaread: Insights from Books in Audio & Text is the property and trademark from the developer Instaread, Inc..
Quench your thirst of knowledge in record time! Instaread offers key insights from books, Harvard Business Review audio articles, The New York Times audio articles, and Instaread Originals. Available in audio & text. In 15 minutes.
● Get smarter in 15 min or less
● 1,000+ professionally written titles & constantly growing
● Harvard Business Review audio articles
● The New York Times Magazine audio articles
● Instaread Originals on important topics and people
● Available in text & audio
● 7-day free trial
● Beautiful and smart cover-illustrations
● Download content to read/listen offline
● Save to your library
● Chapter locations of key insights are referenced
‘Getting Things Done’ by David Allen
‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ by Tim Ferriss
‘The Untethered Soul’ by Michael A. Singer
‘The 5 Second Rule’ by Mel Robbins
‘Good to Great’ by James C. Collins
‘Blink’ by Malcolm Gladwell
‘Unshakeable’ by Tony Robbins
‘Eat Fat Get Thin’ by Mark Hyman
and 1000+ more!
ONLY THE BEST NONFICTION BOOKS
● Only the absolute best books make it into our app.
● Highly curated content ensures useful learning and avoids waste of time.
EXCLUSIVE HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AUDIO ARTICLES
● Listen to selected Harvard Business Review articles.
● Available in audio only with Instaread.
EXCLUSIVE NEW YORK TIMES AUDIO ARTICLES
● Listen to selected New York Times Magazine articles.
● Available in audio only with Instaread.
● “Success Stories”: A series on leadership in business, politics, and the arts.
● “Short Cuts”: Today’s hottest topics distilled.
CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS
● Subject-matter experts extract key insights from books and craft Instaread Originals.
● Multiple professionals including writers, editors, voice actors & artists carefully craft every Intaread to perfection.
● All content is fact-checked for accuracy & quality.
IMPROVE YOURSELF & STAY INFORMED
● Unlock the knowledge from the world’s greatest books & get access to profound ideas.
● Apply game changing ideas to improve important aspects of your life.
● Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in business, science, health, tech, history, culture & more.
AUDIO & TEXT
● All Instareads are available in text and in audio.
● On the road, at the gym or at home cooking? Use the audio feature to multi-task.
● Switch between audio & text effortlessly.
● Read & listen at the same time.
ONLINE & OFFLINE
● Download any amount of Instareads to your device.
● Access content on the plane, train or any location with limited connectivity.
In the Press
“...this cool service lets you read or listen to [...] highlights versions of hundreds of bestselling books.” CNET
“...a nearly instantaneous way of diving into a book, understanding its meaning and boiling down key takeaways – all in a matter of minutes.” TheNextWeb
“...[through this app] you can get expanded back-cover synopses complete with thematic takeaways to help you focus your reading list” Mashable
Instaread offers two subscription options: Monthly subscription and a Yearly subscription (with first week FREE). Cancel subscription anytime. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the annual or monthly subscription depending on what is chosen. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you change from an annual to a monthly subscription or from a monthly to an annual subscription during the free trial period.