Subnet Calculator 1.1 APK
- Version: 1.1
- File size: 1.90MB
- Requires: Android 3.0+
- Package Name: com.BG.SubnetCalculator
- Developer: B.G Best Games
- Updated: April 10, 2016
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 43 reviews
We provide Subnet Calculator 1.1 APK file for Android 3.0+ and up.
Subnet Calculator is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Subnet Calculator 1.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Subnet Calculator then you may visit B.G Best Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Subnet Calculator is the property and trademark from the developer B.G Best Games.
The Subnet Calculator enables subnet network calculations using network class, IP address, subnet mask, subnet bits, mask bits, maximum required IP subnets and maximum required hosts per subnet.
Results of the subnet calculation provide the hexadecimal IP address, the wildcard mask, for use with ACL (Access Control Lists), subnet ID, broadcast address, the subnet address range for the resulting subnet network and a subnet bitmap.
==Notes about the Subnet Calculator========
1. The subnet calculator implements a classful / classed IP addressing scheme where
the following rules are adhered
2. The subnet calculator allows the use of a single subnet bit - for example, a class C
address with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.128 is permitted.
3. The subnet calculator allows a subnet ID to have its final octet equal to the final octet
of its subnet mask - for example, a class C network address of 192.168.0.192 with a
subnet mask of 255.255.255.192 is permitted.
==Subnet Calculator - Network Tools Feature Overview========
1. subnet save and load
2. Network Address, Broadcast Address, First Address, the Last Address
3. Calculation of real-time subnet using the slider