The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt 8.6.1 APK
- Version: 8.6.1
- File size: 51.94MB
- Requires: Android 2.3.3+
- Package Name: com.HomeNetGames.Pirates
- Developer: Home Net Games
- Updated: July 24, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 171258 reviews
Version 8.6 changelog:
- New frigate ship.
- Upgrades to stats of some ships.
- New multiplayer minigame: battleships.
- An option to select specific ships for multiplayer.
- Many smaller bug fixes and improvements.
We provide The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt 8.6.1 APK file for Android 2.3.3+ and up.
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt is a free Action game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt 8.6.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt then you may visit Home Net Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt is the property and trademark from the developer Home Net Games.
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 16 classes of ships,
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars.
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles,
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlicking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people.
- reputation in 5 nations,