Mangavania: Action Platformer 188.8.131.52 APKs
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 29.89MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.NIAL.mangavania
- Developer: NIAL
- Updated: September 26, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 47 reviews
We provide Mangavania: Action Platformer 220.127.116.11 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Mangavania: Action Platformer is a free Action game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Mangavania: Action Platformer 18.104.22.168 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Mangavania: Action Platformer then you may visit NIAL support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Mangavania: Action Platformer is the property and trademark from the developer NIAL.
Mangavania is an action platformer game with 1-bit pixel art graphics.
Join the adventure as Yuhiko, a young soul knight who has gone to the underworld to find a cure for his brother. Fight monsters and meet new friends in one of the best platformer games.
- Explore dungeons!
- Every level is a metroidvania
- Find and use new abilities like sword, bow, double jump, wall climbing, ledge hanging etc.
- Slash many dangerous monsters!
- Defeat the bosses!
- Free the lost souls!
- Find Spirits in secret areas. They will tell you a story or give you an advice.
- Retro pixel art and 8-bit music
- Responsive and adjustable controls
- Time challenges with rank system for speedruns
- Updates with new levels, mechanics, enemies and bosses
- Gamepad and keyboard support
- It is offline game and you can play it wherever you want.
"The main appeal of the game, obviously, is the aesthetics. It has this overall nostalgic vibe to it, with funky 8-bit music that’s reminiscent of old-school games like the original versions of Metroid and Castlevania." - PocketGamer.