LoL Mini 1.13.2 APK
- Version: 1.13.2
- File size: 62.00MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.SimpleDotGames.LoLMini
- Developer: SimpleDotGames
- Updated: January 09, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 368 reviews
We provide LoL Mini 1.13.2 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
LoL Mini is a free Strategy game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for LoL Mini 1.13.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about LoL Mini then you may visit SimpleDotGames support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. LoL Mini is the property and trademark from the developer SimpleDotGames.
Meet the awesome champions of Ashe, Garen, Teemo, and more on your mobile.
Enhance your champion's skills and join the battle.
Strengthen the champion by wearing items from the battle.
Compete with world users.
I will continue to add champions.
* 100% free game without in-app purchases.
- The higher the tier, the better the item.
- Champion can wear up to 6 items. If exceeded, it will be replaced with the lowest valued item.
- As the tier rises, the Nexus's health increases.
- Some skills are only triggered when there is an enemy in front of the champion.
- Skills that are not worn are automatically activated.
- Rune slots automatically open after every 20 wins.
- Each time level up a champion, can enhance 1 skill.
- Each time a champion dies, his death time increases.
- The rank is measured by the highest score.
- At the end of the season, the maximum score is reset and the current score is slightly reduced.
- You can use the AUTO function when the top 10 of the previous season.
- You can change your name and flag whenever you want.
[LoL Mini] was created under Riot Games' "Legal Jibber Jabber" policy using assets owned by Riot Games. Riot Games does not endorse or sponsor this project.