Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation 1.2 APKs
- Version: 1.2
- File size: 37.43MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.TB.FS2d
- Developer: Tsouchlos Brothers
- Updated: November 23, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 16 reviews
We provide Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation 1.2 APKs file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation is a free Simulation game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation 1.2 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation then you may visit Tsouchlos Brothers support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Flight Simulator 2d - realistic sandbox simulation is the property and trademark from the developer Tsouchlos Brothers.
Flight simulator 2d (FS2d) is a complex flight simulator specifically designed for smartphones and tablets.
The simulation game is the first of its kind to include all the important elements of mainstream 3d flight simulators: true aerodynamics, dynamic weather system, wind/gust system, day and night cycle, system failures in combination with common 2d game elements: beautiful hand-drawn maps, custom aircraft textures and fun game mechanics.
Thanks to the three included flight modes, the simulator offers a wide variety of challenges, testing the flight abilities of the player to the limit.
1. Free flight offers a sandbox-like experience, letting the player decide on their own objectives and enjoy flying around in their plane while exploring the environment.
2. Air transport enables the transportation of passengers and cargo from the departure airport to the target airport. The challenge during air transport missions is, apart from the consequences of aircraft weight being considerably increased, the need to fly as steadily as possible in order to avoid damaging the carrying goods or injuring the passengers on board.
3. The Landing challenge challenges the player to perform a perfect landing at the target airport. A score at the end of the flight displays the landing quality by taking into consideration a variety of flight metrics.
Easy to learn, but hard to master, flight simulator 2d additionally includes an in-depth flying manual that covers all the basics on how to fly any aircraft in the game to detailed explanations about aircraft and cockpit components. Split into different chapters, the flying guide remains easy to navigate in and proves to be handy even for experienced players.
FS2d is perfect for flight enthusiasts.
FS2d is much more than a mobile game. It not only guarantees endless hours of fun thanks to all the included missions & challenges, but it is also allows for a convincing level of realism, all too familiar to flight enthusiasts, thanks to features like 10+ different in-flight warning indicators, airplane destruction physics, stalling mechanics, multi-stage flaps system, aircraft-based engine behaviors. The flight simulator additionally includes 8 hand-drawn propeller-, jet-aircraft, each with their own fine-tuned flying characteristics.
FS2d is perfect for gamers.
The many game features make this simulation game appealing to any gamer as well. The integrated star system which rates the player's flying abilities, the daily randomly appearing gifts, different flight enhancing cockpit upgrades all add an additional layer of challenge for the player to perfect their flying techniques.
Lastly, FS2d is perfect for anyone looking to pass time playing an enjoyable game.
The commitment for this game is to keep annoying ads to a minimum and offer a fair chance to everyone to enjoy the game without the necessity to pay real money. In-game currency can be earned through the completion of challenges and covers all basic functions in the game. Of course, players can choose to enhance their flight experience by buying new maps, aircraft and upgrades, all while supporting the development of the game.