WISE-PaaS/Dashboard 18.104.22.168 APK
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 5.10MB
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: com.advantech.srp.dashboard.android
- Developer: Advantech
- Updated: October 25, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 204 reviews
We provide WISE-PaaS/Dashboard 126.96.36.199 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
WISE-PaaS/Dashboard is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for WISE-PaaS/Dashboard 188.8.131.52 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about WISE-PaaS/Dashboard then you may visit Advantech support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. WISE-PaaS/Dashboard is the property and trademark from the developer Advantech.
WISE-PaaS/Dashboard is a data analysis and visualization tool. It is most commonly used for visualizing time-series data for infrastructure and application analytics, but can also be used in such applications as industrial sensors, home automation, weather monitoring, and process control. It allows access to various data sources and gives more convenient access to WISE-PaaS data.
1. Efficient data visualization: provide a variety of beautiful panels, and provide industry-specific plugins for building a wide range of dashboards.
2. Support over 50 data sources, In addition to supporting common database and seamless support for data on the WISE-PaaS platform.
3. Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with variables. Data source, Annotation and Time range, units and link support variables.
4. Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Dashboard will continuously evaluate them and can send notifications.
5. Notification channel support email, webhook, LINE, slack, WeChat etc. When an alert changes state it sends out notifications.
6. Annotate graphs with rich events from different data sources. Hover over events shows you the full event metadata and tags.
7. Mix different data sources in the same graph. You can specify a data source on a per-query basis, also works on customized plugins.
8. Plugin uploads make it easier for developers to use their plugins. It is convenient for users to test plugins developed or third-party plugins.
9. Image upload makes it easier to use images on the dashboard. Images can be used in the SRP-Frame logo and pictureit plugins.