Aerofly FS 2020 20.20.19 APK
- Version: 20.20.19
- Requires: Android 8.0+
- Package Name: com.aerofly.aeroflyfs2020
- Developer: IPACS
- Updated: February 13, 2020
- Price: Paid
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 471 reviews
We provide Aerofly FS 2020 20.20.19 APK file for Android 8.0+ and up.
Aerofly FS 2020 is a free Simulation game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Aerofly FS 2020 20.20.19 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Aerofly FS 2020 then you may visit IPACS support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Aerofly FS 2020 is the property and trademark from the developer IPACS.
Aerofly FS 2020 is the latest installment of the popular Aerofly FS series for iOS. Aerofly FS 2020 packs in more features, improvements, and detail than ever before in the series with now over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado to land at and with over 300,000 square miles to fly over you will always find something new. Do you have what it takes to land a Boeing 777 at a small airport? You will get your chance. Introducing the newest aircraft to the fleet, the B777!
Whether you are a novice pilot or a seasoned veteran, Aerofly FS 2020 has you covered.
** This extremely detailed flight simulator offers outstanding quality. It requires at least 4.5 GB of storage space on the device and a powerful phone with a fast CPU and GPU ( e.g. Samsung S7, Google Pixel 2 XL, Huawei P20 Pro or similar devices ). Please ensure your device is powerful enough and that you have enough free storage before purchasing Aerofly FS 2020. **
• 22 aircraft included: Boeing 777, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel
• Over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
• Assisted flying copilot
• Highly detailed, interactive and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 300000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Configurable Clouds
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes