Five Dice! Free 23.2 APK
- Version: 23.2
- File size: 4.87MB
- Requires: Android 3.0+
- Package Name: com.airlinemates.yahtzee
- Developer: Computersmith
- Updated: March 28, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 19613 reviews
We provide Five Dice! Free 23.2 APK file for Android 3.0+ and up.
Five Dice! Free is a free Strategy game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Five Dice! Free 23.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Five Dice! Free then you may visit Computersmith support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Five Dice! Free is the property and trademark from the developer Computersmith.
Some of our reviews:
- "The best I've ever seen in ANY format."
- "This is the one. I looked at all of them and this has it all -- great interface, official scoring, regular updates. Get it."
- "Love it! Brilliant version of the classic dice game."
- 2 Game Screen layouts, plus 3 dice layouts (across the top, across the bottom or bottom left)
- Game screen color customizer (accessible in Options screen)
- 3 game modes Traditional, Russian Roulette & Sequential
- High scores saved to top 10 list for each game mode
- Lists can be cleared & backed up / restored
- Playing stats
- 2 player network game mode
- Play against another player on another device on a local network
- Auto-connection makes it easy to set up & play a network game
- Manual connect mode for networks with UDP broadcasting blocked
- Multiplayer (up to 10 players) on the same device
- Dice roll and Yahtzee sounds
- Simple interface
- Touch the dice you want to keep
- Touch the score you want to apply the turn to
- Leaderboards: Compare your scores with friends & other Five Dice! players
- Achievements: Including Yahtzee, 300 Club & 10 Games, plus hidden achievements
Use your skill to maximize your score by playing it safe, or throw caution to the wind and try to rack up multiple Yahtzees!
TRADITIONAL GAME MODE:
Traditional mode follows the rules of YAHTZEE very closely. Each turn allows up to 3 rolls & there are 13 turns in a game. Tap on the dice you want to keep after each roll & get maximum points by rolling at least 3 of a kind in each of the left scoring categories. If you score at least 63 points on the left, you get a 35 point bonus. Score in 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, full house, small straight, long straight, Yahtzee & chance on the right. Score 50 points for your first Yahtzee & a 100 point bonus for every Yahtzee after that. Traditional mode has its own leaderboard.
SEQUENTIAL GAME MODE:
A Sequential game is one where each score must be allocated in the following order:
Left Side - 1's to 6's
Right Side - 3 of a Kind To Chance
When the game starts, all score categories are grayed out & disabled. After the first roll of each turn, the valid category for that turn is enabled & changed to white. After the 3 rolls for the turn are taken, the score must be allocated to the enabled category. The exception to this rule is if a Yahtzee is rolled. In this case, the score can be allocated to Yahtzee & the sequence is resumed on the next turn. Subsequent Yahtzees are awarded a 100 point bonus, but the score must still be applied to the categories in sequence. Sequential mode has its own leaderboard.
RUSSIAN ROULETTE GAME MODE:
One roll per turn & then you must assign a score - even if it has to be a zero somewhere. There is a strategy for maximizing your score - can you figure it out? Russian Roulette mode has its own leaderboard too! Click the Mode button on the right of the action bar to toggle between Traditional & Russian Roulette modes.
After each roll, all valid scores are highlighted in yellow so you can quickly decide where to apply the results. Where you place the score from each roll is up to you. There are thirteen turns of 3 rolls each per game. After each roll you can choose which dice to keep by touching them, then the remainder will be included in the next roll. At the end of the 3 rolls, you must assign the score before you can move on to the next turn. The first Yahtzee is worth 50 points and each subsequent Yahtzee will be rewarded with a 100 point bonus. If you score 63 or greater on the left side of the score card, you will get a 35 point bonus.
If your score is one of the top ten, you will be prompted to save it in the high score list at the end of the game.
*YAHTZEE is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc.