Web - Workspace ONE 7.5.11 APK
- Version: 7.5.11
- File size: 31.96MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.airwatch.browser
- Developer: AirWatch
- Updated: April 30, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.40 stars – based on 3628 reviews
We provide Web - Workspace ONE 7.5.11 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Web - Workspace ONE is a free Business app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Web - Workspace ONE 7.5.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Web - Workspace ONE then you may visit AirWatch support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Web - Workspace ONE is the property and trademark from the developer AirWatch.
By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the AirWatch Browser gives your corporation the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The IT administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Support for App Tunneling
• Integrates with the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and F5 devices to allow users to browse websites inside a company’s firewall
• Integrates with regular proxies to redirect the browser’s traffic
Restrict documents to open only in allowed apps
• Allows an administrator to enforce that all downloads can only be opened in the Secure Content Locker or on other allowed applications