Alzheimer games, Match Pairs 2.2 APKs
- Version: 2.2
- File size: 3.31MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.akinilkyaz.alzheimergamesmatch
- Developer: Akin ILKYAZ
- Updated: May 16, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 29 reviews
We provide Alzheimer games, Match Pairs 2.2 APKs file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Alzheimer games, Match Pairs is a free Casual game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Alzheimer games, Match Pairs 2.2 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Alzheimer games, Match Pairs then you may visit Akin ILKYAZ support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Alzheimer games, Match Pairs is the property and trademark from the developer Akin ILKYAZ.
How to play and rules:
- There are two same cards on the game board.
- Match the pairs.
- Matched cards are deleted from the board.
- Green indicates that the match is correct and red indicates that the match is incorrect.
- Finish the game level by matching all the cards on the board.
- This is a simplified version of the matching game.
- It is suitable for individuals with alzheimer and weak short-term memory.
- By keeping the short-term memory alive, it helps to slow down the progression of the disease.
- Playing and the rules are simple.
- Just run and play. Because of no menu or setting, the application is very simple to use. No help needed.
- When the level completed the next game level automatically loaded.
- There are between one and fifty levels.
- The degree of difficulty moves from very simple to complex (1-50).
- If it is difficult press the left (<) or if it is easy press the right arrow (>) key for adjusting the difficulty of the game.
- It is quiet and does not disturb the others.
- The scoreboard show; game level (L), the total number of played games (TPG) and total number of errors (TE), respectively.
- No charge,
- No in-app purchases,
- No ads.