Solitaire HD 22 APKs
- Version: 22
- File size: 62.10MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.alper.solitairehd
- Developer: Alper Games
- Updated: September 14, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 278 reviews
We provide Solitaire HD 22 APKs file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Solitaire HD is a free Card game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Solitaire HD 22 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Solitaire HD then you may visit Alper Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Solitaire HD is the property and trademark from the developer Alper Games.
Join the fascinating world of SOLITAIRE HD! It is unlike ordinary classic solitaire games.
Haven't you ever played Solitaire or any card games before? No worries. Playing SOLITAIRE HD is very easy! After completing the tutorial, you will learn how to play! Solitaire HD is a fun, easy and challenging card game that everyone will enjoy!
SOLITAIRE HD FEATURES:
• Stunning graphics and impressive visual effects
• Leaderboards to compete with your friends and players around the world
• 200 episodes (for now), finish them all and reach the top of the game!
• Multiple language support
• Large and visible cards
SOLITAIRE HD JOURNEY FEATURES::
• Numerous unique Solitaire card game layouts
• New fun Solitaire game formats
• Complete the level and unlock the new ones!
• Incredible boosters to help you solve levels
• Collect stars by completing the levels!
• Easily sync the game between your phone and tablet!
• Connect with Facebook and see your ranking among your friends
• You can continue with your saved progress on any device by logging in with your Facebook account.
• Open chests as you pass levels and win excellent prizes
• Play anytime without Internet or WIFI connection
• Move Undo Feature
How can I play?
• At the beginning of a level, several cards are distributed on the screen. The goal of the game is to remove all the cards on the screen.
• There is a closed card deck at the bottom of the screen. You draw cards from this deck. There is an open card on the right. This is your open card deck.
• A card is placed on the open deck by touching a card with a higher or a lower number from the card visible in the open deck. The type and color does not matter.
• If you cannot clear the cards on the screen, you can tap the card drawing deck to draw a new card to your open card deck.
• You can get a new deck if your cards in the closed card deck finish before you remove all the cards on the screen. You win if you can remove all the cards on the playing field before the cards in the draw deck finish.