Amazon A to Z 1.1.4 APK
- Version: 1.1.4
- File size: 12.22MB
- Requires: Android 4.4W+
- Package Name: com.amazon.atozm
- Developer: Amazon Mobile LLC
- Updated: June 05, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.70 stars – based on 739 reviews
We provide Amazon A to Z 1.1.4 APK file for Android 4.4W+ and up.
Amazon A to Z is a free Business app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Amazon A to Z 1.1.4 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.70 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Amazon A to Z then you may visit Amazon Mobile LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Amazon A to Z is the property and trademark from the developer Amazon Mobile LLC.
Amazon A to Z gives you access to all the tools to manage your work-life at Amazon. Use the app to manage your profile information, submit time off requests, check your schedule, claim extra shifts, see the latest news, and more.
• As an Amazon hourly Associate, download the A to Z app
• Login with your Amazon login credentials (not your personal Amazon account)
• Update your profile if needed with your phone number and emergency contact
• Verify your direct deposit information
• Configure your notification preferences to stay in the know
After getting the basics out of the way, A to Z will be your portal to everything from schedule management to getting your Amazon.com discount code.
• Time: submit time off requests, check your accrual balances, and claim voluntary extra time or time off
• Schedule: view in/out times, upcoming shifts, and calendar
• Pay: view pay, tax, and direct deposit information
• News: stay up to date with the latest happenings internal to Amazon
• Profile: update personal information, emergency contacts, and view your Amazon.com discount code
• Resources: visit several other employee resources for new jobs, retirement planning, learning management, and more