Amazon Kindle 18.104.22.168 APK
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 58.24MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.amazon.kindle
- Developer: Amazon Mobile LLC
- Updated: November 14, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 913606 reviews
We provide Amazon Kindle 126.96.36.199 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Amazon Kindle is a free Books & Reference app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Amazon Kindle 188.8.131.52 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Amazon Kindle then you may visit Amazon Mobile LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Amazon Kindle is the property and trademark from the developer Amazon Mobile LLC.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions