Radeon™ ReLive for VR 1.0.9 APK
- Version: 1.0.9
- File size: 4.01MB
- Requires: Android 7.0+
- Package Name: com.amd.wirelessgvr
- Developer: AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
- Updated: June 10, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.20 stars – based on 14 reviews
We provide Radeon™ ReLive for VR 1.0.9 APK file for Android 7.0+ and up.
Radeon™ ReLive for VR is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Radeon™ ReLive for VR 1.0.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Radeon™ ReLive for VR then you may visit AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Radeon™ ReLive for VR is the property and trademark from the developer AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.).
Take VR streaming to the next level with Radeon™ ReLive for VR! Supporting select* Radeon™ VR Ready Premium graphics cards, Radeon™ ReLive VR app enables high quality wireless PC VR gaming on your standalone Daydream headset.
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Simply launch SteamVR™, connect via the Radeon™ ReLive VR app & open a game to start playing.
- Radeon™ ReLive streaming pipeline built specifically for low latency VR
- Wireless VR made possible through positional tracking of HTC Vive Focus and Radeon™ GPU headset optimizations
- Easily start gaming with third party Bluetooth controller compatibility**
- Stream at an immersive 1440x1440p resolution
- Steam and SteamVR need to be installed in your PC
- Make sure your PC is connected to a 5GHz (802.11ac) router or a wireless access point with an Ethernet cable (Cat-5e or Cat-6 recommended)
- Enable Remote Play in the Radeon™ Settings -> ReLive -> Game & VR Streaming tab and then flip the SteamVR Integration switch to Enabled to enable Radeon™ Relive VR.
- Allow incoming network traffic on Windows Firewall, if prompted.
- Run SteamVR on your PC.
- Install the Relive VR app on your Daydream device
- Make sure your Daydream device is connected to the same router/AP as your PC running SteamVR. Use the 5GHz SSID (usually has “5G” or “5GHz” or “AC” in its name for most routers) – note that 2.4GHz networks (802.11n or earlier) are not recommended for a good wireless VR experience.
- Run the Relive VR app. It will find your PC running SteamVR and connect to it automatically.
Compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 470, RX 570, RX 480, RX 580, RX 590 & RX Vega series products & supports Windows® 10. Recommended experience on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics cards. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information.
**PC game compatibility depends on headset capability. Please see www.AMD.com/ReLive