Tile Puzzles · Pools 1.33.po APK
- Version: 1.33.po
- File size: 13.83MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.appham.tilepuzzles.pools.android
- Developer: Thomas Fuchs-Martin
- Updated: January 11, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 53 reviews
We provide Tile Puzzles · Pools 1.33.po APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Tile Puzzles · Pools is a free Puzzle game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Tile Puzzles · Pools 1.33.po APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Tile Puzzles · Pools then you may visit Thomas Fuchs-Martin support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Tile Puzzles · Pools is the property and trademark from the developer Thomas Fuchs-Martin.
Solve this pools tile puzzle by dragging and dropping the image tiles. You can choose between different puzzle sizes and there are lots of swimming pool images with different difficulties available.
Try to beat your best puzzle times! Can you solve the puzzles fast enough?
Enjoy the wonderful pools photos with the world's most beautiful pools.
Tile Puzzle Features:
- Puzzles sizes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9 and 10x10
- Best times recording
- Many images of all difficulties
- Puzzle photos can be downloaded and saved in your photos folder
- Can be installed on the SD card
Acknowledgements and Attributions:
This app has been developed by Thomas Fuchs-Martin with the games framework LibGdx. Thanks to the free images site pixabay.com.
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Nexus 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 "Gingerbread" up to 6.0 "Marshmallow"
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the interstitial ad display!
- You can download the puzzle image to the photos folder on your device. To be able to do that the app needs the permission to write on external storage.
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
There are more tile puzzles from Thomas Fuchs-Martin available with different image topics like flowers, beaches, waterfalls, cities and lakes for example.
Please consider to write a review with a 5 stars rating of this app if you liked it! Thank you!