Archos Video Player Free 10.2-20180416.1736 APK
- Version: 10.2-20180416.1736
- File size: 20.04MB
- Requires: Android 4.2+
- Package Name: com.archos.mediacenter.videofree
- Developer: Archos S.A.
- Updated: April 19, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.03 stars – based on 10368 reviews
We provide Archos Video Player Free 10.2-20180416.1736 APK file for Android 4.2+ and up.
Archos Video Player Free is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Archos Video Player Free 10.2-20180416.1736 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.03 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Archos Video Player Free then you may visit Archos S.A. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Archos Video Player Free is the property and trademark from the developer Archos S.A..
*** Play everything ***
- Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP, FTP*, SFTP*)
- Play videos from external USB storage
- Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
- Integrated subtitle download
- Torrent streaming* (previously downloaded .torrent files can directly be opened by the application ; note that no torrent search engine is included in the application)
*** Best Player ***
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
- Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
- Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, QT, VOB, MPG, TS, M2TS, FLV, RM, RMVB, WTV
- Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SSA, SMI, MPL2
*** TV friendly ***
- Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
- AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
- 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
- Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
- Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
- Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
- Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
- Browse TV shows by seasons
- Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style ;-)
*** And even more! ***
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler* (see http://trakt.tv/)
- Multi-device network video resume;
- Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
- Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
- Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
- Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
- Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
* : only on only in premium/paid version.
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads) you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option in the free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Google+ support group at this address: https://goo.gl/PXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above