Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards 2.1 APK
- Version: 2.1
- File size: 8.53MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.asmolgam.aminoacids
- Developer: Andrey Solovyev
- Updated: October 05, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 1208 reviews
We provide Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards 2.1 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards 2.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards then you may visit Andrey Solovyev support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Amino Acids Structures - Quiz and Flashcards is the property and trademark from the developer Andrey Solovyev.
Do you know the chemical formula of glycine?
Amino acids are building blocks of proteins and peptides. Thus, the knowledge of their structures and names is important not only for chemists, but also for biologists, pharmacists, and just for everyone studying science or medicine.
This app is the easiest and the most efficient way to learn the structures, codes, and properties of 20 standard amino acids (lysine, valine, threonine, and so on) and more than 20 related compounds (such as ornithine, taurine, cystine and others).
* All 22 proteinogenic Amino Acids (20 common + Selenocysteine and Pyrrolysine).
* Colorful structural formulas.
* Three- and One-letter codes (abbreviations): for example, cysteine = Cys C.
* Isoelectric points (pI).
* Essential Amino Acids - from Phenylalanine to Tryptophan.
* Polar (aspartic and glutamic acids, arginine) and Hydrophobic Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine).
* Aromatic amino acids (tyrosine).
* Unnatural Amino Acids such as D-Alanine.
* Dipeptides such as Aspartame.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes 'Structure - Name'.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
The app is translated into 8 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the amino acids in any of them.
It is a perfect app for everyone studying:
* Organic Chemistry
* Molecular Biology