Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz 2.0 APK
- Version: 2.0
- File size: 11.70MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.asmolgam.carboxylic
- Developer: Andrey Solovyev
- Updated: September 26, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 441 reviews
We provide Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz 2.0 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz 2.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz then you may visit Andrey Solovyev support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Carboxylic Acids and Ester: Organic Chemistry Quiz is the property and trademark from the developer Andrey Solovyev.
Carboxylic acids and esters are one of the most important classes of organic compounds. They are everywhere:
* in food (citric acid; vinegar = a solution of acetic acid);
* in medicines (aspirin = acetylsalicylic acid);
* in fats (triglycerides are esters of fatty acids and glycerol);
* in plastics (polyesters);
* in biochemistry (transformation of pyruvate through the citric acid cycle);
* and even in ants :) (formic acid)
Learn structures and trivial names of 50 most important carboxylic acids and their esters and salts. Organic Chemistry Quiz:
* Aliphatic saturated acids.
* Unsaturated and substituted acids.
* Di- and tricarboxylic acids.
* Aromatic acids.
* pKa values of all acids!
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning tool:
The app is translated into 8 languages, including English, German, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the carboxylic acids in any of them.