Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City 2.1 APK
- Version: 2.1
- File size: 45.82MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.asmolgam.worldcities
- Developer: Andrey Solovyev
- Updated: December 01, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 3732 reviews
- 100 new cities (Melbourne, Montreal, and many other)!
- A separate level about countries.
- Table of all cities in the app.
- New game mode with 6 answer options.
- Translations into 4 new languages (Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Finnish). Now you can choose from 21 languages, including English.
We provide Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City 2.1 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City is a free Trivia game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City 2.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City then you may visit Andrey Solovyev support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Cities of the World Photo-Quiz - Guess the City is the property and trademark from the developer Andrey Solovyev.
Guess the names of the 210 most famous cities in the world looking at the pictures of their landmarks or skyline. Is it Melbourne or Montreal?
There are three levels in this free game:
1) Cities 1 - easier ones, such as Sydney, Edinburgh, Cape Town and other well-known cities.
2) Cities 2 - more difficult to guess: Casablanca, Calgary, Antigua Guatemala.
3) Countries - guess in which country this city is situated. If you see Barcelona, the answer is Spain.
Choose the game mode:
* Easy spelling quiz: You won’t get stuck if you don’t know the answer because the app allows you to guess each word letter by letter and will immediately show if the next letter is incorrect! The cities are arranged in the order of increasing difficulty. If you think that the first questions are too easy, just proceed forward until you encounter really hard ones.
* Hard quiz: The cities are arranged in a random order and you don’t know if your spelling of the next letter is correct until you finish the whole word.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute; you have to give 25 answers to get a star for this mode, it’s not easy, but possible).
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards, where you can browse all pictures, cities and countries and check which you know well and which ones you want to repeat later.
* Table of all cities in the app.
The app is translated into 21 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the cities in any of them.
Overall, it’s a great app for all geography and traveling fans! You’ll recognize the cities you have visited and find about the new ones you may wish to visit in the future.