Conway's Game of Life 1.7 APK
- Version: 1.7
- File size: 1.46MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.baiels.gameoflife
- Developer: Baiels
- Updated: July 16, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.70 stars – based on 286 reviews
- Color wheel for color selection
- Display grid option (settings menu)
- Updated icon
- Rule edition! Edit the rules of the game to your liking or use the predefined rules in the settings menu
- Open the last selected pattern when opening the app
- Save your patterns by long pressing the patterns button
- Delete patterns by long pressing the pattern name
We provide Conway's Game of Life 1.7 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Conway's Game of Life is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Conway's Game of Life 1.7 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Conway's Game of Life then you may visit Baiels support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Conway's Game of Life is the property and trademark from the developer Baiels.
The Game of Life is a cellular automaton devised by Dr John Conway in 1970. The game is a zero-player game, meaning that its evolution is determined by its initial state. One interacts with the Game of Life by creating an initial configuration and observing how it evolves.
The rules of Life:
1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if by needs caused by underpopulation.
2. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
3. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives, unchanged, to the next generation.
4. Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours cells will come to life.
☆ Change the colors
☆ Change simulation speed
☆ Change the size of the world
☆ Create or modify the initial configuration
☆ Create random patterns
☆ Insert alive cells while running the simulation
☆ Select the edge wrapping behavior
☆ Color gradient with cell age
☆ More than 850 predefined patterns!
☆ Select your favorite patterns
☆ Search patterns
☆ Save and delete your own patterns
☆ Rule edition
☆ Billing: to allow donations through Google Play
For more information about the Game of Life: