Offroad Outlaws 2.0.1 APK
- Version: 2.0.1
- File size: 87.30MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.battlecreek.offroadoutlaws
- Developer: Battle Creek Games
- Updated: May 29, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 24106 reviews
- Welcome to Offroad Outlaws V2 (2.0.1, lol)!
- 2.0.1: Turbo Spool if installed, Fixed/Optimized Woodlands, fixed fender glitch, tweaked dyno curves.
- 7 New Rigs: 3 normal, 3 exclusive to members for a limited time, 1 always exclusive to members
- New Turbo and Blower power options
- New visible Turbo and Blower mods
- 4 New Field Finds
- New Map
- Expanded Stunt Park with new tracks
- Added new obstacles to Rock Park
- Fuel/Timing and Dyno Tuning
- Multi-layer Wraps
- Glossy Paint Option
We provide Offroad Outlaws 2.0.1 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Offroad Outlaws is a free Racing game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Offroad Outlaws 2.0.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Offroad Outlaws then you may visit Battle Creek Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Offroad Outlaws is the property and trademark from the developer Battle Creek Games.
Offroad Outlaws gives you what you want in an off-road game: Complete control over how you build, setup, and drive your rig, tons of challenges to complete, and multiplayer so you can explore the trails with your friends.
You build your rig the way you want it. You have total control over chassis setup - stiffness, damping, travel, etc... and can even swap to a different type of suspension if you want (want a modern truck with an I-Beam setup in front, and a solid axle in back? No problem.) For vehicle control you're given Tilt, Arrow, or on-screen Steering wheel controls. You choose!
With several maps to choose from you can drive your rig slow across challenging rock routes, or fast over the flat sands of the desert. Want to take a break from the trails? Go play in the stunt park where you can use the ramps to "test" your rig's durability.
Explore the trails with your friends or other players, or battle it out in the capture-the-flag mode! Race up mountains, rock trails, or through rivers with friends!