Best Calculator 1.0.2 APK
- Version: 1.0.2
- File size: 18.17MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.bestcalculate.multifunction
- Developer: Titanyan Entertainment
- Updated: November 06, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 6 reviews
We provide Best Calculator 1.0.2 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Best Calculator is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Best Calculator 1.0.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Best Calculator then you may visit Titanyan Entertainment support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Best Calculator is the property and trademark from the developer Titanyan Entertainment.
Best Calculator is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. Best Calculator is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
Best Calculator includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions and constants