Complete Rhythm Trainer 1.3.12-75 (117075) APKs
- Version: 1.3.12-75 (117075)
- File size: 14.60MB
- Requires: Android 4.2+
- Package Name: com.binaryguilt.completerhythmtrainer
- Developer: Binary Guilt Software
- Updated: July 12, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 2405 reviews
We provide Complete Rhythm Trainer 1.3.12-75 (117075) APKs file for Android 4.2+ and up.
Complete Rhythm Trainer is a free Music game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Complete Rhythm Trainer 1.3.12-75 (117075) APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Complete Rhythm Trainer then you may visit Binary Guilt Software support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Complete Rhythm Trainer is the property and trademark from the developer Binary Guilt Software.
The ultimate rhythm training app for musicians. Learn to read, recognize, tap and write rhythms from simplest to most advanced. Rhythm is one of the most important aspects of music and one that every musician should become proficient with. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you master rhythm while rendering the learning process enjoyable.
• 252 progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 30 chapters
• Extensive content: from simple time signatures to compound and asymmetric time signatures, from half notes and quarter notes to thirty-second notes, triplets, swing eighths, double dotted notes, quintuplets, ...
• 5 drill types: rhythm imitation drills, rhythm reading drills, rhythm dictations, two-voice reading drills and two-voice dictations
• Play a selection of 11 drills in arcade mode
• Most of the drills are randomly generated, enabling you to practice the studied rhythms as many times as needed
• 21 instrument sound banks with actual recorded sounds: conga, bongo, djembe, darabuka, woodblock, piano, pizzicato violin, ...
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to complete it. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you're a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: leaderboards to compare arcade mode scores with other players worldwide
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• 4 sheet music display styles: modern, classic, handwritten and jazz
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first two chapters for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $3.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at [email protected]