Video Poker: Multi Hand 1.1.0 APK
- Version: 1.1.0
- File size: 23.18MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.bluewind.videopoker
- Developer: Blue Wind Studio
- Updated: July 30, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.50 stars – based on 4 reviews
We provide Video Poker: Multi Hand 1.1.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Video Poker: Multi Hand is a free Casino game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Video Poker: Multi Hand 1.1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Video Poker: Multi Hand then you may visit Blue Wind Studio support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Video Poker: Multi Hand is the property and trademark from the developer Blue Wind Studio.
Key feature of Video Poker: Multi Hand
* Unique: the only video poker app on the store that allow player to play from 1 to 10 hands at the same time (more will come in next update)
* Offline playable: you dont need an internet connection to play this game, it run perfectly fine when offline
* Constant playing: you don't need to wait for other player to play this game
* Completely free: you don't need any money to play this game, the credits in the game are also free to get.
* Gorgeous HD graphics and slick, fast gameplay
* Realistic sounds, and smooth animations
* Fast and clean interface.
Video poker made its entry to the casino in the seventies; and is today one of the most popular forms of gambling.
For the player who likes a game of skill, a low house edge, the possibility of large wins, and the anonymity of playing alone there is nothing else that can compare to video poker.
The rules of video poker are simple: you play 1 to 5 coins, the machine give you five cards, you choose which to hold and which to discard, the machine replaces your discards and pays you off according to the value of your hand.
You may have heard the adage that the "house always has the advantage." Video poker is an exception to that rule. If you look for the most liberal pay tables, and play them properly, you can have a thin advantage. Some pay tables, which are slightly in the machine's favor, can return over 100%, if you factor in incentives such as cash back, free play, mailers, and other comps.
Following are the rules for standard video poker:
•Video poker games are played with a standard 52-card deck.
•After making a wager and press the "deal" button the game will randomly give the player five cards from the deck.
•The player chooses which cards to throw away and which ones to keep.
•The game replaces the discarded cards with randomly chosen cards from the remaining deck.
•The player is paid according to the poker value of his hand and the posted pay table.
Download Video Poker now for free!
Blue Wind casino
Bring the casino to your home