RaspManager 3.5.2 APK
- Version: 3.5.2
- File size: 3.53MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.cea.raspmanager
- Developer: Jesús Cea Oliva
- Updated: July 29, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 421 reviews
We provide RaspManager 3.5.2 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
RaspManager is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for RaspManager 3.5.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about RaspManager then you may visit Jesús Cea Oliva support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. RaspManager is the property and trademark from the developer Jesús Cea Oliva.
NOTE: If you like the app, please, consider to leave a feedback and/or rate it :)
Check and control your Raspberry Pi ® easily from your smartphone with RaspManager. RaspManager sets connection with your Raspberry Pi ®, via SSH, anywhere**.
RaspManager has three sections: Status, Explorer and Terminal
Get your Raspberry Pi ® information: Running processes, available memory, network status, temperature, etc.
- Allows restart and shutdown your Raspberry Pi ® remotely.
- Allows mount and dismount drives and filesystems remotely.
- Allows kill process remotely
RaspManager includes a simple file explorer, in order to send and receive files local and remotely.
- Allows copy, cut, paste and delete folders and files from your smartphone.
- Allows send folders and files from your smartphone to your Raspberry Pi ®.
- Allows copy, cut, paste and delete folders and files from your Raspberry Pi ® remotely.
- Allows receive folders and files from your Raspberry Pi ® to your smartphone.
- Allows download files to your Raspberry Pi ®, setting the download link.
RaspManager includes a simple console terminal, where you can have a full control for your Raspberry Pi ® anywhere.
- It has a commands used history (up to 100 commands).
- To navigate through the command history, you can use volume keys, from your smartphone.
- You can create custom commands and use it in Terminal
- For those who have the Pi Camera you can take photos and preview it on your smartphone (in continuos development).
Requirements to work correctly:
RaspManager needs the following to work correctly:
- A SSH server: Most Raspberry Pi ® distributions has a SSH server installed. Otherwise, you can install the openssh package.
- To show bandwith correctly, it's neccesary have installed the ifstat package.
*: Although RaspManager was designed to work with Raspberry Pi ®, due to Raspberry Pi ® is Linux based, RaspManager can run on any Linux distribution , as long as it takes into account the prerequisites.
**: To user RaspManager on external networks it's necessary get your Raspberry.