Contre Jour 1.2.01 APK
- Version: 1.2.01
- Requires: Android 2.3.3+
- Package Name: com.chillingo.contrejour.android.rowgplay
- Developer: Mokus
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 12161 reviews
* Various bug fixes and improvements
We provide Contre Jour 1.2.01 APK file for Android 2.3.3+ and up.
Contre Jour is a free Puzzle game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Contre Jour 1.2.01 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Contre Jour then you may visit Mokus support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Contre Jour is the property and trademark from the developer Mokus.
Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?