Puppet Fever 1.0.2 APK
- Version: 1.0.2
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.coastalbyte.puppetfeverCompanion
- Developer: Coffee Stain Publishing
- Updated: August 01, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 33 reviews
We provide Puppet Fever 1.0.2 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Puppet Fever is a free Word game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Puppet Fever 1.0.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Puppet Fever then you may visit Coffee Stain Publishing support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Puppet Fever is the property and trademark from the developer Coffee Stain Publishing.
Official Puppet Fever companion app. This is required to play the standalone VR game Puppet Fever on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO.
This app is used to view the stage in Puppet Fever in order to play the game!
It's easy to set up a game, just follow these steps:
1, Make sure your VR headset and companion app device are connected to the same Wifi-network.
2, Start Puppet Fever on your VR headset, Select a game mode and press start. This will start a lobby.
3, Start the companion app and press Scan to find your game. Select your game in the list and hit connect - now you are ready to play!
- FAQ -
What is Puppet Fever?
- Puppet Fever is a VR game where the players take turns acting out secret words using puppets in a virtual puppet theater. It's like a mix of pictionary and charades but voice acting is encouraged! This app is used to view the puppet theater in order to play the game.
Can I play Puppet Fever using only the companion app?
- No, a standalone copy of Puppet Fever is required to play the game. Puppet Fever is sold separately on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO.
Help! I can't find my game in the Lobby!
- First and foremost, check that you are connected to the same WiFi network. If you still have problems, try a different network. If no WiFi is available you can set up a WiFi-hotspot and connect both devices. On Android you can find this in Settings.
Do I have to own a personal copy of the standalone Puppet Fever VR game in order to download and use this companion app?
- No, anyone can download and use this app to play with friends who own the base game!