Maverick: GPS Navigation 2.8 APK
- Version: 2.8
- File size: 26.24MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.codesector.maverick.lite
- Developer: Code Sector
- Updated: February 14, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.05 stars – based on 24489 reviews
We provide Maverick: GPS Navigation 2.8 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Maverick: GPS Navigation is a free Travel & Local app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Maverick: GPS Navigation 2.8 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.05 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Maverick: GPS Navigation then you may visit Code Sector support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Maverick: GPS Navigation is the property and trademark from the developer Code Sector.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• OS Explorer maps
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.