WW2 Battle Front Simulator 1.6.3 APKs
- Version: 1.6.3
- File size: 137.81MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.cogooland.ww2battlefront
- Developer: Cogoo Inc.
- Updated: April 17, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 4673 reviews
We provide WW2 Battle Front Simulator 1.6.3 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
WW2 Battle Front Simulator is a free Simulation game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for WW2 Battle Front Simulator 1.6.3 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about WW2 Battle Front Simulator then you may visit Cogoo Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. WW2 Battle Front Simulator is the property and trademark from the developer Cogoo Inc..
If you had the power, how would you create a World War 2 battlefield? Which tanks and military units would you choose to participate on the war? What kind of tactics and strategy would you make to win the war? If you are a fan of the WW2 war machines, WW2 Battle Front Simulator is a powerful yet easy to use simulator where you can create and simulate a whole new realistic Battlefield. This SANDBOX is just fascinating.
Looking for the ultimate World War 2 Battle Simulator?
We hope WW2 Fans out there enjoy the great simulation fun and love killing time with friends debating over which side wins the battle. Along the way, players will learn the details of weapon technology that has marked a line in history.
WW2 Battle Front Simulator begins it’s story on June 22nd, 1941 at the Eastern Front. Dubbed Operation Barbarossa, Germany committed a huge force of troops and by August 25th, 1941 the eastern front was moving into Russia itself. Story mode takes players to major eastern front battles from Leningrad, Rostov, Moscow to Stalingrad between Germany & USSR. Later it takes players to the western front where USA attacks Germany starting in France taking over one city at a time.
The game focuses on making the WW2 Simulator as real as possible. It begins with the ability of the players to play with actual Army and weapons from WW2 such as famous Tiger, Pershing and Sherman tanks. Players have the option of playing custom mode as every War Simulation fan enjoys setting up the troops and watching which side wins the battle. On custom mode, players can choose to play USA, USSR or Germany.
Strategy War Machine on USA Military
- Willy's Jeep, M3 HalfTrack, M8 Greyhound, M10 Wolverine, M4 Sherman, Sherman Firefly, M29 Pershing, T34 Calliope, M7 Priest
Strategy War Machine on USSR Military
- ZIS-3, BA-64, BT-7, T-34/76, KV-1, SU-76, BM-13 Katyusha, T-34/85, SU-100, KV-2, ISU-152 Tank
Strategy War Machine on German Military
- Sd.Kfz.222, Sd,Kfz.251, Sd.Kfz.234 Puma, Stug III , Panzer IV , Panther, Tiger, Strumtiger, Wespe, Pak 40
Story Mode Progression Sequence
- Eastern Front Battlefield
1) Siege of Leningrad (September 8, 1941)
2) The Battle of Rostov (November 21, 1941)
3) Battle of Moscow (November 25, 1941)
4) Battle of Isim (April 30, 1942)
5) Siege of Sevastopol (July 4, 1942)
6) The Battle of Nikko Bo (December 21, 1942)
7) Battle of Stalingrad (January 31, 1943)
8) Battle of Kursk (July 5, 1943)
9) The battle of Prohóoka (July 12, 1943)
10) Battle of Harikov (August 22, 1943)
11) Battle of Kyiv (December 5, 1943)
12) Battle of Odessa (April 10, 1944)
13) Battle of Minsk (July 8, 1944)
14) Battle of Budapest (February 13, 1945)
15) Battle of Berlin (May 9, 1945)
- Western Front Battlefield
1) Battle of Normandy (June 6, 1944)
2) Battle of Brest (August 7, 1944)
3) Battle of the Côte de Azur (August 15, 1944)
4) Battle of Paris (August 24, 1944)
5) Battle of Huttgen Forest (19 September 1944)
6) Battle of Aachen (October 2, 1944)
7) Battle of Arden (December 16, 1944)
8) Battle of Alsace Lorraine (December 31, 1944)
9) Battle of Colmar (February 9, 1945)
10) Battle of Rhineland (March 26, 1945)
11) Battle of Frankfurt (March 26, 1945)
12) Battle of Kassel (April 1, 1945)
13) Battle of Heilbronn (April 12, 1945)
14) Battle of Rour (April 14, 1945)
15) Battle of Nuremburg (April 20, 1945)