Collective Health 2.1.3 APK
- Version: 2.1.3
- File size: 14.39MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.collectivehealth.member
- Developer: CollectiveHealth, Inc.
- Updated: May 30, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 33 reviews
We provide Collective Health 2.1.3 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Collective Health is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Collective Health 2.1.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Collective Health then you may visit CollectiveHealth, Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Collective Health is the property and trademark from the developer CollectiveHealth, Inc..
If you’re a Collective Health member, it's time to make accessing and managing your health benefits easier with our app.
With the Collective Health app, you can:
- Access your insurance cards on-the-go
- See your medical, dental, and vision benefits—all in one place
- Get your questions answered quickly by our highly trained, compassionate Member Advocates
- Find in-network doctors and specialists in your area in seconds
- View your claims, understand what you owe, and why
To get started with the app, you only need your Collective Health login (or your member ID), and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Start getting the most out of your healthcare!
About Collective Health:
Covered by the New York Times, Fortune, the Wall Street Journal and TechCrunch, Collective Health is a technology company working to create a health insurance experience you love—yes, we said love. We work with companies to give their people the healthcare experience they deserve, with tools that help members understand healthcare costs, find doctors in their area, and make the most of their health benefits.
You can find out more at www.collectivehealth.com