Garmin Pilot 7.3.2 APK
- Version: 7.3.2
- File size: 58.99MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.digcy.pilot
- Developer: Digital Cyclone, Inc
- Updated: December 10, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 1683 reviews
We provide Garmin Pilot 7.3.2 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Garmin Pilot is a free Weather game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Garmin Pilot 7.3.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Garmin Pilot then you may visit Digital Cyclone, Inc support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Garmin Pilot is the property and trademark from the developer Digital Cyclone, Inc.
Plan. File. Fly.
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of tools for Android designed specifically for general aviation and corporate pilots. Flight planning, DUAT(S) filing, charts, interactive maps, weather briefing resources and navigation capabilities; it’s all included. The app’s intuitive interface mirrors those on the newest Garmin touchscreen avionics so you can go seamlessly from preflight to inflight. Plan, file, fly with Garmin Pilot.
Garmin Pilot’s powerful capabilities start with pre-flight planning, providing pilots with the most comprehensive aviation weather information to make better-informed flight decisions. Pilots can check NEXRAD radar, visible and infrared cloud imagery, METARs, TAFs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, PIREPs, NOTAMs, winds and temperature aloft, PIREPs, TFRs and lightning data. With Garmin Pilot, data can be displayed over a VFR sectional or an IFR low or high en-route chart to visualize the weather for your route. Add text-based weather widgets and use the exclusive NavTrack feature to view weather along the planned route.
With Garmin Pilot, users can easily enter a flight plan. Pre-loaded forms make it quick to save and reuse data for frequently flown routes. And when the flight plan is ready, Garmin Pilot makes it simple to file, cancel or close the flight plan via DTC DUAT or CSC DUATS.
Garmin Pilot provides full en-route navigation capability on its moving map, while showing ETE, ETA, cross track error, distance to waypoint and current position.
Garmin Pilot. It’s the app aviators have been waiting for.
- Charts: VFR Sectionals, low and high IFR en-route, airport diagrams and approach procedures
- Optional geo-reference Garmin FliteCharts® and Garmin SafeTaxi® show aircraft position on approach charts and taxiways
- Weather Maps: Animated radar, AIRMETs/SIGMETs, Lightning, PIREPs, METARs/TAFs, Winds Aloft, TFRs, Infrared and Visible Satellite
- Extensive text products: METARs, TAFs, Winds Aloft, PIREPs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, Area Forecasts and NOTAMs
- Dynamic weather overlays with your route displayed on map
- AOPA Airport Directory
- Flight plan filing via DUAT(S)
- Comprehensive weather data direct from the National Weather Service and Environment Canada
** Please note: $9.99 Monthly Subscription Required. **