GPS Status & Toolbox 9.0.183 APK
- Version: 9.0.183
- File size: 4.86MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2
- Developer: MobiWIA - EclipSim
- Updated: November 17, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 149130 reviews
- Stability fixes
- Translation updates
- Targets Android 9
- Picture in Picture mode for PRO version (on Android 8 and later, tap home button to test)
- New notification plugin is required on Android 8 and later
We provide GPS Status & Toolbox 9.0.183 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
GPS Status & Toolbox is a free Travel & Local app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for GPS Status & Toolbox 9.0.183 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about GPS Status & Toolbox then you may visit MobiWIA - EclipSim support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. GPS Status & Toolbox is the property and trademark from the developer MobiWIA - EclipSim.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --