Times Tables and Friends- free math children games 2.0 APK
- Version: 2.0
- File size: 56.35MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.education.timestablesandfriends
- Developer: Kids Mobile Education
- Updated: September 24, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 5.00 stars – based on 26 reviews
5 stars certification from Educational App Store (www.EducationalAppStore.com).
"At the Educational App Store, we certify and curate educational apps, so that teachers and parents can feel confident when using mobile devices in the classroom and at home."
We provide Times Tables and Friends- free math children games 2.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Times Tables and Friends- free math children games is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Times Tables and Friends- free math children games 2.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 5.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Times Tables and Friends- free math children games then you may visit Kids Mobile Education support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Times Tables and Friends- free math children games is the property and trademark from the developer Kids Mobile Education.
Come along on Bear's multiplication tables adventure!
Join Bear on his latest math quest as he crosses rivers, mountains and forests determined to learn multiplication. Your child will laugh and have fun as they learn and solve times table problems alongside Bear, quickly becoming multiplication experts.
Learning with advanced teaching methods
In addition to making learning multiplication tables entertaining and easy for children through multiplication games, Times Tables and Friends integrates research-backed, auditory-, verbal- and kinetic teaching techniques as well as color recognition to support long-term memory acquisition.
Five interactive modes and more - for learners at all levels!
With five interactive modes available in just one application, learners at all levels and with various learning styles have a precious opportunity to develop their multiplication skills:
- Game mode: Follow along with Bear on his balloon journey as your child gradually progresses to more difficult multiplication table sets. This game mode features beautiful animated backgrounds and cute graphics guaranteed to make your child laugh as they build expertise in tables 1-12.
- Learning mode: Looking for an introduction to times tables or need help memorizing new table sets for school multiplication worksheets? Learning mode provides a state-of-the-art, Montessori-backed method of teaching, using auditory, verbal and kinetic educational stages as well as color identification, scientifically proven to support memory acquisition. Engaging in listening, speaking aloud and writing out each problem, your child will enjoy learning their tables as they pass through each interactive task.
This mode's easy to follow, lessons are also perfect to give gifted children as young as 3-years old a head start to multiplication tables.
- Challenge mode: Designed for advanced learners, Bear cheers players on in challenge mode as they are too pressed to respond quickly to multiplication problems before the clock slowly runs out. Answer correctly to win more time with the help of a few handy bonuses that stop the clock, eliminate 50% of the answers or replace the problem entirely.
The more solved problems, the higher the score, giving your child a fun opportunity to compete with their friends, classmates, the rest of the leaderboard or their high score.
- Training mode: Need extra multiplication practice within a particular table or want to target the problems your child is struggling with most? Training mode allows users to select the problems they need help with most and answer as many correctly as possible. Unlike other applications, this model additionally reinforces memory by having problems and answers read aloud. And of course, Bear joins along too!
- Two Player mode: Play face-to-face on a single split screen and see who can solve math problems more quickly. Not the winner? Don't worry. With the help of the other app modes, your child will be on top in no time.
- Earn and collect badges as you complete more tasks and display high performance in each of the modes.
- Track your child's progress through the achievements board. - Available in English, Spanish, German and Portuguese opening the possibility for language learning too!
We recognize that not all children learn the same and for some, learning math may be hard to engage with. We hope to bring out a love for learning in all children as they laugh, play and learn multiplication with cute and lovable Bear.
Aprender todas las tablas de multiplicar del 1 al 12.
Además de que permite que los niños aprendan las tablas de multiplicar de manera fácil y entretenida mediante juegos, Tablas y amigos integra técnicas de enseñanza auditivas, verbales y cinéticas respaldadas por investigación y reconocimiento de colores para suplementar la adquisición de memoria a largo plazo.