Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids 1.3 APK
- Version: 1.3
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.edujoy.educabrain
- Developer: AppQuiz
- Updated: June 18, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 433 reviews
We provide Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids 1.3 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids 1.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids then you may visit AppQuiz support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Educabrains Maths - Educational app for Kids is the property and trademark from the developer AppQuiz.
We present Educabrains - Maths, the math learning platform based on artificial intelligence and neuroscience, designed specifically for children from 2 to 6 years old. Thanks to this app they will be able to build their mathematical brain in 2 languages, achieving optimal neurodevelopment to ensure their success in mathematics.
Educabrains offers an adaptive and interactive learning system based on scientific models, and has 3 phases of knowledge construction: collect, elaborate and communicate so that each child is able to achieve reflective behavior.
Thanks to the artificial intelligence platform, the system proposes exercises based on the school curriculum and, depending on the needs of each child, customizing the learning experience to their developmental level. In the same way, the application presents exercises aimed at reinforcing or covering their needs and areas for improvement, allowing them to develop their mathematical skills and learn the basic concepts through fun games.
Parents can check the evolution and progression of results in each of the lessons and learning stages, monitoring their child's development. In addition, Educabrains offers the possibility of adding the profile of several students. A perfect option for families with more than one child or professionals from educational institutions.
TYPES OF EXERCISES AND GAMES
- Learn to count numbers
- Simple math operations: add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Classify and order numbers and quantities
- Identify and compare geometric shapes and forms
- Sort items by color and size
- Relate measurements and units of time
- Differentiate between ones and tens
- Complete number sequences
- Curriculum content presented in an interactive and fun way
- Scientific evidence and validation
- Personalized exercises for each child
- Adaptive learning in 3 levels
- The students are aware of their own progress thanks to metacognition strategies
- 3 Phases of the knowledge construction process: Collect - Elaborate - Communicate
- Parental zone with metrics and statistics of the child's progress
- Option to add different student profiles
- Possibility of bilingual learning
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Free application optimized for smartphones and tablets
ABOUT EDUJOY AND ITENLEARNING
Educabrains is created jointly by two leading companies in the field of education and science applied to the cognitive neurodevelopment of children.
Our goal is to create educational applications that promote simple and fun learning through gamification, based on science and validated systems.
If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us through email or our profiles on social networks. We will be glad to receive your comments.