NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 3.0 APK
- Version: 3.0
- File size: 1.96MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.examgroupapps.neet_biology_practice
- Developer: Apps By Jaggu
- Updated: October 02, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.90 stars – based on 29 reviews
We provide NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 3.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 3.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 then you may visit Apps By Jaggu support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. NEET BIOLOGY 2017 - 2018 is the property and trademark from the developer Apps By Jaggu.
NEET Biology app provide fully solved model practice sets with explanation based on new exam pattern 2017 - 2018. App provide complete syllabus, eligibility criteria, Problem solving Tricks and Tips.
NEET Biology 2017 - 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India. The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects, chapters & topics. The syllabus will consist of four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. The NEET syllabus is prepared after reviewing various state syllabi as well as those prepared by the Council Board of School Education (COBSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT).
Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology.
Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
1) Exam Mode: The NEET may be conducted on 7th May 2017 through pen & paper mode.
2) No. & Type of Question: In NEET exam pattern there will be 180 objective type question will be asked.
3) Exam Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be three hours.
4) Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
5) Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
Wish you all the best to all NEET 2017 Students