GBA.emu 1.5.45 APK
- Version: 1.5.45
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: com.explusalpha.GbaEmu
- Developer: Robert Broglia
- Updated: June 08, 2020
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 1431 reviews
We provide GBA.emu 1.5.45 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
GBA.emu is a free Arcade game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for GBA.emu 1.5.45 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about GBA.emu then you may visit Robert Broglia support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. GBA.emu is the property and trademark from the developer Robert Broglia.
Advanced open-source Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097, designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs (at least a 1GHz CPU for best results).
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.