NEO.emu 1.5.37 APK
- Version: 1.5.37
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.explusalpha.NeoEmu
- Developer: Robert Broglia
- Updated: March 01, 2018
- Price: Paid
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 947 reviews
* Add option to automatically increase audio buffer size if needed such as when routing audio over Bluetooth
* Fix possible crash in the new audio code
We provide NEO.emu 1.5.37 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
NEO.emu is a free Arcade game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for NEO.emu 1.5.37 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about NEO.emu then you may visit Robert Broglia support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. NEO.emu is the property and trademark from the developer Robert Broglia.
Advanced open-source Neogeo arcade and home system emulator based on Gngeo 0.8-svn, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs (performance is very fast and even works well on older ARMv6-based devices). It requires user-supplied romsets from MAME 0.144 or newer for correct operation (neogeo.zip, etc). View the full compatibility list here:
* Memory card and save state support
* Universe Bios or MVS support
* Direct editing of Unibios region and mode settings without having to enter its boot menu
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.