NGP.emu 1.5.37 APK
- Version: 1.5.37
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.explusalpha.NgpEmu
- Developer: Robert Broglia
- Updated: March 01, 2018
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 145 reviews
* Add option to automatically increase audio buffer size if needed such as when routing audio over Bluetooth
* Fix possible crash in the new audio code
We provide NGP.emu 1.5.37 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
NGP.emu is a free Arcade game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for NGP.emu 1.5.37 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about NGP.emu then you may visit Robert Broglia support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. NGP.emu is the property and trademark from the developer Robert Broglia.
Advanced open-source Neogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. It's the very first NGP emulator available for Android.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* ZIP, RAR, & 7Z file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.