Counties Work 1.2.2 APKs
- Version: 1.2.2
- File size: 104.56MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.filament.icivics.counties
- Developer: iCivics
- Updated: December 09, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.90 stars – based on 740 reviews
We provide Counties Work 1.2.2 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Counties Work is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Counties Work 1.2.2 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Counties Work then you may visit iCivics support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Counties Work is the property and trademark from the developer iCivics.
Want to try your hand at running your own county government? In Counties Work, you can! Stay on top of resident requests as you develop the local community, make important budgeting decisions and solve crises that pop up along the way.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Counties Work includes the following features:
- Refreshed content, art, and game features
- Greater customization options for your county, parish, or borough
- New community crises to solve
- Updated financial management interactions
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Counties Work. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Simulate the role of county government, including organization, responsibilities, and services
- Identify appropriate resources and departments of county government to solve problems
- Consider how a budget and major sources of local revenue affect both services and citizens
- Create your county, parish, or borough government through with more customizable options
- Review and address resident needs and requests by escortind them to the correct county department
- Address community crises through strategic action
- Manage the annual budget through property and sales tax adjustments and spending choices
- Grow the community through expansion opportunities