My Altitude and Elevation - GPS 2.21 APK
- Version: 2.21
- File size: 6.74MB
- Requires: Android Varies with device+
- Package Name: com.freemium.android.apps.gps.altitude.elevation
- Developer: Hot Android Apps
- Updated: May 09, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 630 reviews
We provide My Altitude and Elevation - GPS 2.21 APK file for Android Varies with device+ and up.
My Altitude and Elevation - GPS is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for My Altitude and Elevation - GPS 2.21 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about My Altitude and Elevation - GPS then you may visit Hot Android Apps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. My Altitude and Elevation - GPS is the property and trademark from the developer Hot Android Apps.
Application gives you information about:
- GPS coordinates (latitude and longitude).
- Altitude above sea level based on GPS.
- Distance to the surface (approximate).
- Compatibility with latest Material Design guidelines.
- Ability to share your location and information by taking a picture.
- Ability to choose what information you want to place on the picture.
- Text message, share on social media or email location information “what is my altitude?” to your friends.
- Copy coordinates to your clipboard.
- Customize location update intervals.
- Customize how long the application should maintain its location after closing it.
- GPS signal accuracy.
- Time since last GPS signal.
- Altitude based on GPS and network services.
- GPS coordinates in decimal format.
- Metric, imperial units system included (meters, feet, yards).
For proper application functionality, a GPS receiver is required.
GPS does not work properly indoors.
GPS accuracy depends on the receiver in your device.
To get elevation from network services, an internet connection is required.