ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) 1.0.3 APK
- Version: 1.0.3
- File size: 2.06MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.game.isto.king.indianludo.ashtachamma.miniludo.new.dicegame.board.free
- Developer: Gaming Solution Studio
- Updated: July 02, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.60 stars – based on 91 reviews
We provide ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) 1.0.3 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) is a free Board game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) 1.0.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) then you may visit Gaming Solution Studio support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. ISTO Champ Game or Ashta chamma (Mini Ludo) is the property and trademark from the developer Gaming Solution Studio.
ISTO CHAMPION game is played with special dice called cowry shells and play with minimum of 2 players and maximum of 4 players.Like Ludo game Player must move all his four pawn to destination which is located at the center of the grid before other players do.If you are getting bored & you want to spend your time, than ISTO Game is best way to enjoy and spend your time.
1. When game starts all pawns are blocked at home, to release pawns player must roll 1 or 4 or 8.
2. Every player has a path to reach destination . So when player gets a number, then he/she needs to choose one of their released pawns and move it that many squares along the path.
3. Only one pawn can stand on a square except on a safe square which marked with star. So if player 1’s pawn stands on a square and player 2’s pawn is moving to the same square then player 2 pawn can kill Player 1’s pawn. Then player 1’s pawn will go back to the starting square and gets blocked again.
4. When player rolls 4, 8 or kills opponent pawn he/she will get another chance to roll.
5. Reaching the central square: A pawn needs to reach the central square exactly. For example, if a pawn is 3 squares away from the center and the player throws a 4, then that pawn cannot be moved.