Shadowsocks 4.7.4 APK
- Version: 4.7.4
- File size: 4.88MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.github.shadowsocks
- Developer: Max Lv
- Updated: April 07, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 58042 reviews
We provide Shadowsocks 4.7.4 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Shadowsocks is a free Communication app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Shadowsocks 4.7.4 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Shadowsocks then you may visit Max Lv support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Shadowsocks is the property and trademark from the developer Max Lv.
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2015 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses